Tuesday 11 September 2007

Wrong number saar...

Last night i was really tired and went to sleep early by usual standards... only to be woken up by a bizzarre sms just after midnight... here goes the sequence that followed:

@12:58 AM - Hi is this ridhi?
[yawn yawn.... %^$& man who the hell is Ridhi?! And even if i was her/him why would i want to be disturbed at this time in the night! Shut flip and back to zzzzz.... ]

@1:04AM - Is ne one der?
[%$#$^%$#$% &^&*% nim %%^%#&&$ Dumb Ass!!!! let me sleep for heavens sake! switch OFF phone and zzzz..... ]

This morning still fuming coz the donkey woke me up last night (have better words but this is a family friendly site!) me decided to continue the game

me: Who is this?

@10:58AM - Hi its Ron here. just wanted 2 b ur fren.
[yeah right... the >:) in me just decides to play it cool and play the waiting game... ]

@12:33PM - So not replyin' ha?

me: [feeling so sad for the poor guy] You have the wrong number

@12:36PM - Hey girl its the correct no. nd its concernin' the right person

@12:37PM - R u in bladwin girls.

me: [Ha ha ha what do u know! If only you knew you were speaking to the devil!] U really have the wrong number. stop bothering me! [knowing very well this will actually make him continue! >:) at my sadistic best!]

@12:40PM its ok. calm down wont b botherin' u nemore

paapa full senti dilog and all ... finally me did spare him a complete heart break ... 2 hrs later the angel in me woke up and decided to send...

Hey Ron. Good luck with Ridhi buddy. The next time you better get the number right though!

Let's stop at that... Did the right thing didn't i? O:-). I SO LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS!!! :D

4 scribbles:

Lakshman said...

Getting random msgs from guys! :P wats happ there! "Donkey woke me up" :))

Anonymous said...

Haa Haa Haaa!!!!
You should have sounded like you were interested in him and freaked him out :))

Anonymous said...

Tcha.. Is that the devil in you?
I'm disappointed! Whatever happened to the 'Selvaraj' in you ;-)

~ Bala

Unknown said...

dint know u blog! :) good one :)