Friday 8 June 2007

IX point something....

When i restarted this blog i sure realised it wouldn't be long before someone tagged me.... didn't even have to wait for a month before pizzadude did... so after a revamp of the blog .... (too many links i clicked on looked like mine)... here goes... 8 truth's abt me and ondu sullu (a lie)

1 . I wanted to be a pilot as a kid... that too wanted to fly a passenger plane only!!! Thank God for making me a myopic adolescent, ppl still have faith in airlines today!

2. I weighed 1.7 pounds when i was born. I always believe in alleviating pain :)

3. hated eating as a kid.... and would come up with funny reasons not to. I once told my mom that the banana was too hot and would eat it after it cooled down the next day!

4. My sex education didn't start until i was in the 3rd yr of my BE... when a few scandalized friends did take it upon themselves as a challenge to educate me with the 'truths of life'! (nope... haven't tried it yet!)

5. I suffer from vertigo! but i also consider rock climbing to be one of the best things i've ever done. I live on the 19th floor of my building too!

6. I had this huge crush on a girl back in high school .... who was a big fan of BR Ambedkar... that's why i picked up spectacles just like the ones seen on his picture. Yeah, she never fell for me.... neither did any other girl till i changed them to metal frames which didn't happen for the next 3 yrs!

7. Wasn't allowed to go Bungee jumping coz i was underweight as a 22 yr old... (the min lmt was 58 kgs!)

8. I am scared of lizards!

9. A classmate of mine carried me on his shoulders and ran a 100 mtr dash just to prove why i was called '2D lamina' in engg college... :D i did enjoy the free 'ride'!

So are the lie detectors on work yet?

OKie if it's time for me to pass on the tagging then it's Lakshman's and Pills turn! Tripti, i'm not sure u want to... but here's ur chance to get tagged!

7 scribbles:

Lakshman said...

Interesting facts!!! btw its been long time since I wanted to know abt this "tagging". Pls do the honors :-D

dannyboy said...

@ Lakshman: just post something like what i have done... 8 facts and a lie... BTW u also supposed to detect the lie when u omment :p

Anonymous said...

okie..wild guess.. number 4

somehow dont think u could hv been such a paavam creature! ;)

PizzaDude said...

#4 or #9 ?
If #4 is true, Dude, you just confessed on the internet that you are a virgin!

Anonymous said...

Where are the answers ????????

We want the answer!!
We want the answer!!
We want the answer!!
We want the answer!!
We want the answer!!
We want the answer!!
We want the answer!!
We want the answer!!

Tripti said...

Thanks for leaving me out of it , hardly get to even read a few blogs ;)

Anonymous said...

Now, I am starting to believe that #7 is false..