Friday 25 May 2007

Friday... movie again...

All excited about the weekend, I landed at Jade cinemas again ... had a great time last week watchin Life in a Metro, and was hoping to feel just as good this weekend too. Again I went with the same gang, all of us hoping not to find our prof in the movie theater again! Our sem results are gonna be out tomorrow noon and we hoped to find some real cheer before we lamented for the next few days...

This time it was Shootout at Lokhandwala. I expected it to be violent, but didn't expect so much blood shed and gore!! Yuck it was ....Sadistic....So sad was the movie that I wished I had never come atleast 50 times within the first hour... n then left...It's probably the first time i've ever walked out of a movie theater before the end.... Just Pathetic!!! I was hoping I could say something nice at least ... but there really was nothing... Wish I could claim my 10 dollars back!!!

0 scribbles: