Friday 18 May 2007

No Kidding...

Was reading through an orkut profile of an old friend and saw this poem... although it's really all about him i thought it held true for most of us... me included... a tribute to u SNB!


For all the years that have passed through
I sit to think of time gone by
Of love i shared, of things i did i never dared
Of things which taught me, which bought me and those that caught me unaware

But here is a new day to hear and speak
To see and to be me
what the future holds God alone knows
In every happening his puzzle shows

No matter what cards are dealt to me
I promise to myself that i will make
the best of it for my own sake

For happiness and sadness are a part of life
I'm no different from people who
like to fight ...like to strive
To be the masters of their lives

The goal I choose
The path i use
Is what makes me
I Know I'm not perfect..as much as i want to be

This what i am ..this is what i want to be
This is all about me
Time to get to work !!

2 scribbles:

PizzaDude said...

Great to have you back!!

dannyboy said...

@pd: feels better this time tho!