Saturday 26 May 2007

How late is too late...?

There have been times where i've given up on tasks way before te actual deadline... for instance, last sem I had this project to submit the next morning at 10AM... there was absolutely nothing working and I had almost given up hope.... 17th April to be precise.. I just went to a friend in the next Lab, as my final hope to salvage some pride and guide me in that crucial step that was eluding me all month... after all it could cost me a subject and plunge my self conidence down to great depths...

The guy worked on my project thru out the night.... finished it by 8AM while i lay staring at his lappie wondering how he had so much enthu to do somebody elses job .... not for 1 sec in those 11 hours did he give up!!! At the end of it all ... i left his house still awestruck.... wondering why God was so merciful. I couldn't get myself to present it ultimately, but got an extension and presented another piece of work and fortunately the prof was understanding enough. What ultimately came out of it .... i'll know in just over an hour from now!!!

All I could say then is "Thank You Saurabh"! Yeah, I did give him a big bar of choc too.... but truly, i promised my self 2 things on that day....

  1. Never to give up until its the end
  2. Help anyone if i could .... if i can make the difference then so be it!

    On the same lines of thinking..... watch this video another friend sent to me..... The moral ofcourse goes just the same way....




    I wonder if the calf did survive for too long after.... but yes it sure will give u the a great feeling.... The joy of living a life... Have a good one :-)

1 scribbles:

Anonymous said...

invisible video!! wow! :P