Friday 27 July 2007

Happy happy joy joy

Things that make me feel that i am living and not just exisiting on earth!



1. A long awaited convocation and all the smiling people around you. People I've barely helped with tit-bits during courses remembering me and just wanting to take a pic to cherish the moment! Realising I did spread some joy after all and it was worth all the trouble :)

2. Singing the graduation day song 'Graduation Day-Friends Forever!' in unison.

3. Warm hugs from family and friends!

4. A trip to KL, Putrajaya and Tioman Islands in Malaysia which realises my ideal vacation! (Detailed post when i find some time)

5. People telling me how much they'll miss me when I'm gone :)

Yeah I'm all sentimental here.

1 scribbles:

Lakshman said...

Dear Grad,

Congrats!

Another one on its way :-)