Monday 9 July 2007

Now this feels like home...

Been a guy who watches sport a lot on TV ever since i remember.... so depriving myself of it for almost 2 yrs during my masters was one hell of a sacrifice. When I was looking for a new accommodation towards the end of last month i was praying that somebody would just give me a place with a TV, cable and of course my fav sports channels and yeah God does exist! Not only did he hear my prayers but in grand style.... imagine, there's a 53" projection TV (if ur used to say a 25" one then this is 4 of them placed together!!)at home with ESPN, Star sports and the Cricket Channel!!!! The 2 other guys i moved in with are just as crazy abt sport as I am. Watched most of the Wimbledon matches after ages... unfortunately missed the final boo hoo, watched the replay thought. British F1 race couldn't get much of that too... but did get a glimpse of the imp moments. che... why did I have to be so busy over the weekend and yeah now I cant wait for EPL !!!

Unfortunately the much awaited Ind-Pak ODI got washed out, was ready for it with chips and lying cozy on the sofa!!! Yeah, it just felt like home!!! Bring on the matches now....

3 scribbles:

Lakshman said...

I guess u missed the final n the F1 cos of the rain :P

PizzaDude said...

//there's a 53" projection TV
Whew!!! Enjoy!!

dannyboy said...

@laku: yeah the rain mostly!!! LOL! che some ppl arejust ungrateful :p

@pd: yeah! just like the one in SOC top floor!